The 50 page e-book provides in depth information on how to structure your training, the most important exercises to do and how to do them. Step by step guides for squats, lunges, hip thrusts, PUPs and hip hinges are provided along with step by step guides for the key mobility exercises.
This FREE e-book includes:
- Step by step guides (pictures included) for the key movements to do if you want to look and feel great.
- Information about the type of training that will burn fat and improve your physique, and how to do it.
- How to get leaner and stronger without ‘bulking up.’
- The most common training mistakes females make and how to avoid them.
- The best type of cardio to do and why you may want to reconsider your approach to cardio training.
- Information about why females often end up with blocky bellies because of training the core incorrectly and info on the most effective core training.
- Information about the anatomical and physiological differences that need to be considered when training females.
- How to make progress safely, effectively and sustainably.
- Why scale weight isn’t everything and the different ways of measuring your progress and tracking achievements.
Whether you have never trained before or want to take your training to the next level, Panthera Female provides you with information on how to maximize the time you spend training.
By implementing the methods described you can become more toned, more flexible and stronger. Information is provided about basic exercise progressions and how to make exercises more or less challenging depending on your abilities. Mistakes that females regularly make in their training are highlighted so you can avoid them and information on better alternatives is also provided.
Panthera Female explains how to train effectively; become leaner, stronger and more athletic by downloading Panthera Female: Training Manual for Women