The studio was designed with the wide variety of training needs, preferences and abilities that Jon’s clients have. The studio is equally capable of catering for someone who hasn’t exercised in years and wants to shed a few pounds as it is for an athlete who wants to improve their strength and power.
The studio features:
- Dumbbells (light and heavy!)
- Barbells – including a 15kg barbell (a slightly lighter and thinner bar than a standard 20kg barbell)
- Open floor space (for bodyweight movements, general warm ups, weightlifting etc.)
- Concept 2D Rower (for cardio and high intensity intervals)
- Step up boxes (also used for many other exercises)
- Squat rack
- Resistance bands for stretching, flexibility and mobility work
- Pull up/chin up bar (part of the squat rack)
- Bumper plates (so you can drop the weights without worrying about damaging the floor or the equipment – please don’t drop them on your toes though)
- Paralette bars
- Fast feet ladder (for getting the heart rate up and a bit of fun)
- Trap (hex) bar
- Foam roller, lacrosse ball, softball, ‘Battlestar’ (all self-massage equipment for tight muscles and restricted joints)
- Olympic lifting flooring (whole studio is Olympic lifting flooring)
The layout provides enough space to combine and utilise all of the equipment and many different types of training. Whether you and your goals are best suited to resistance training, cardio, intervals… whatever training style matches your needs, the Panthera Performance private personal training studio can provide.
The entire studio is yours for one hour. The free space, weights, rowing machine, mobility equipment (even the music speakers!) are all yours with no waiting in queues, no gym members, no annoyances – just you, your goal and your training. This means the effectiveness of your personal training sessions are never compromised by equipment availability, peak hours or anything else that might get in the way – they can be planned specifically for your goals and nothing will get in the way of carrying them out.